I’m selling my Imola red on red 2002 BMW M3 Cabriolet. The car has been well-cared for since I bought it new, and it only has 81,000 miles on the odometer. It’s an absolute blast and I’m torn about letting it go.
All services were performed at BMW dealerships until the warranty expired then were performed at Strictly BMW (Bellevue) and Fat City (Seattle). Digital copies of recent service records will be provided upon request.
Mechanically, the car is in fantastic condition. The engine has been without issue since new. The SMG transmission was rebuilt a year ago and feels solid. The convertible top is in great shape for its age and operates flawlessly. AC blows cold air, and the heater warms up the cabin nicely. The body and paint are in great shape for the car’s age, though there are a few blemishes. Besides an AFE cold air intake, the car is stock. Cosmetically, the car has some tastefully upgrades including…
- Matte Black Kidney Grilles
- Matte Black Fender Grilles
- Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers
- Carbon Fiber CSL Boot Lid (Original Lid Included in Sale)
- Carbon Fiber CSL Diffuser
- Smoked Side Markers
- Smoked Turn Signal Lenses
- Imola Red Front Reflectors
- Drilled Brake Rotors
- Avant Garde M310 Matte Black Wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4s Tires
- Exhaust Tips
- Upgraded Audio System with Custom Subwoofer in The Trunk. Includes Lightning Jack (Iphone) Cable.
- Beefy Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel
- Carbon Fiber steering Wheel Trim
- Carbon Fiber Shift Paddles
- Aluminum Brake and Dead Pedal Covers
- Alcantara Handbrake
- Alcantara SMG Shift Boot
- Interior Trim Wrapped in Matte Carbon Fiber Looking Vinyl. Peel Away for Brushed Aluminum