2006 BMW Z4M Roadster
3.2 liter DOHC 24-valve I-6 (E46 M3 drivetrain)
330 horsepower/262 torque
6 speed manual
Clean CarFax – CA/Nevada car prior to purchasing
The car is silver with red leather interior (one of 76 in this color combo).
Clean Carfax – CA/Nevada car prior to purchasing.
Overall great condition.
• 6-Cyl, 3.2 Liter
• Manual, 6-Spd
• Premium Package
• Leather Sport Seats
• Heated Seats
• 6-Way Manual Driver Seat Adjustments
• Traction Control
• Stability Control
• Air Conditioning
• Power Windows
• Power Door Locks
• Cruise Control
• Power Steering
• Telescoping Wheel
• AM/FM Stereo
• MP3 (Single-Disc)
• Premium Sound
• Daytime Running Lights
• Xenon Headlights
• Tire Pressure Monitoring
• Remote Trunk Release
• Premium Wheels
Additions since I purchased the car:
• BMW M3 ZCP 19″ BMW Style 359 Competition Package Wheels with Hankook V12s with less than 5000 miles – 19×9 front/19×10 rear – ZERO rubbing issues – Previous owner paid for a five spoke OEM wheel when purchasing the car new which I thought was ugly so I swapped them for the style 359s – https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-2498-e9x-m3-zcp-19-bmw-…/
• Remus axle back exhaust – Very quiet/stock around town but comes alive when getting on throttle – https://www.bavauto.com/bmw-muffler-0891060504
• US Mill Works front license plate tow mount (bumper was never drilled) – http://www.usmillworks.com/bmw_front_license_plate_mount_br…
• BMW Aux port installed – Enables mobile phone to be used for music with an AUX cable – https://www.ecstuning.com/…/auxiliary-input-r…/65120153502/…
• Roadster Solutions wind deflector – http://www.roadstersolutions.com/page69.html
I have owned the car for two years and have put under 4000 miles on it, one quarter of which were driving it back from CA. It’s been my top down summer toy. I looked all over the West Coast for a clean Z4M and flew to Sacramento to buy this car from a BMW dealer and drove it back. The silver with red interior looks awesome and the ZHP wheels look amazing on this car.
Not in a hurry to sell. It’s my nice weather driver and I’m finding I drive it less than I expected. Car is locating in Sammamish but I can bring to Seattle to show it during the week in SLU (although it’s a miserable place for a Z).
Price is $19,995 FIRM.
I’ve listed it on CL for $21,995 but would prefer to just put my low price here as I’d rather see it go to an enthusiast.
Title in hand.