- This event has passed.
2019 Collision Repair and Auto Insurance Symposium
April 27 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join us Saturday, April 27, 201 from 9:30 am – Noon at Haury’s Lake City Collision for a Collision Repair and Auto Insurance Symposium. Learn from the experts about Navigating insurance claims, making sure you get OEM spec repairs, and ensuring you collect your damages.
Presented by: Haury’s Collision, Collision Consulting of WA, and Galileo Law Attorney Paul Veillon
Coffee, pastries and fruit will be served.
Haury’s Collision will provide a tour of our collision center looking at verhicle repair processes and will discuss:
- BMW, MINI and other OEM Certified Collision Repair programs. What do these programs do for consumers
- Insurance claims and your repair shop. How does this really work.
- 3rd Party administrators and your insurance claim. How do you navigate the bureaucracy?
- Photos apps and your insurance claim. Consumer benefit and convenience? Or…?
Collision Consulting of Washington will speak about:
- How to navigate Diminished Value Claims
- Disputing your insurance company’s low settlement offer when your vehicle is damaged or a total loss
- Pre-purchase inspections: Find out if the ehicle you’re looking to purchase has been wrecked before
- Buying insurance Do’s and Don’ts: Choose the right coverage/policy and the right company
- Current legislation: proposed new insurance policy language and rights to dispute your insurance company’s low offer
Galileo Law, Attorney Paul Veillon will speak on:
- How to make a diminished value or loss of use claim, best practices and avoiding pitfalls
- UIM coverage and appeals work
- Personal Injury and diminished value: What happens if you’re injured and want to make a DV claim.