2019 Duffy Lake British Columbia Tour
July 6 @ 8:45 am - July 7 @ 6:00 pm$20.00
For the third year we have been invited to bring 8 carsto participate with the British Columbia club on their Duffy Lake Tour. This is a premier event that allows you to drive in some of the most beautiful areas of BC where we can exercise our “Driving Machines’.
The BMWCCBC has made all the lodging arrangements for us to arrive Friday, July 5 so we don’t have to get up at “0 dark 30” to attend the drivers meeting at 8:45am Saturday morning. Additionally, you will need to book for Saturday night as the tour continues into Sunday morning.
New route for 2019! This two day road trip will head through Manning Park, venture into the Similkameen Country region for a twisty side route and then back thru the Nicola Valley to Merritt BC. Highlights are Manning Park, Old Hedley Rd, Similkameen Valley, Seton Lake, Mt. Currie Region, Duffey Lake and Pemberton.
- Friday night July 5, 2019 Please request BMW Car Club group rate. Reservation must be booked no later than June 15, 2019. The stay includes 2 double beds, continental breakfast incl. $149.99 cdn, plus tax. Toll free direct 1-877-465-1511 Best Western Hotel 21650 Lougheed Hwy. Maple Ridge BC V2X 2S1
- Saturday night July 6, 2019. Reservations at the Best Western Plus Merritt Hotel must be booked no later than June 19, 2019. The stay has 2 choices. King room $120.99 cdn or 2 Queen beds 129.99 cdn. Plus tax, full hot breakfast incl. Link to online booking: https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.62132.html?groupId=X53EB4X5 or phone direct 1-250-378-0700 (long distance charges may apply.) PLEASE NOTE, On the Best Western website page for the BMW Car Club BC registration, it states no cost to cancel by 4pm on the 6 Jul 2019. This will not apply to our group rate reservation. There is a 24hr cancellation policy for the group rate reservations. All cancellations at no charge will need to be made by 4pm on or before July 5, 2019. You can cancel online or call the Best Western directly 1 (250) 378-7000
- There is a registration fee for the Duffey Lake tour $20. Canadian per person, which I will collect from you Saturday morning, registration includes a bag lunch and lanyard with your name.
- Trip Starting Point: Meeting location is 8621 201 St. Langley BC July 06 2019 08:45 hr. Please be there on time! (The parking lot in front of the Deloitte building.) The route description and the social meal events will be emailed to you after June 20th 2019.
- Please contact Phil Sanders at email@example.com you want to participate in this fantastic tour.In your response please provide the names of those in your vehicle plus the year, model, and color.